:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 ::

Idea! So I had this idea that might be fun. I could reserve the "central campus location" that I mentioned in the protest announcement sometime. If I reserve it, it doesn't matter what happens, they can't be on it. I could just spend my time dancing in circles on the area, but they can't step foot on it to lead their own event. And if I reserve it for a private function, they can't even dance in circles with me. Hmmmm....maybe I should look into this.

...
:: Bitter 7:13 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?