:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, November 14, 2002 ::

I'm Feeling Good So under the watchful (or should I say unwatchful) eye of First, I finished my 151 and coke in about an hour. I am feeling great right now. So I think I may be going to bed soon.... I've forgotten about the whole crying thing... maybe I'll do that tomorrow, or actually later tonight when I'm actually in my bed snuggled under the warm warm covers... too bad I don't have anyone to hold me... something else to cry about??? No!! I must forget and remember that men are not necessary for happiness. Ok, this is the first and last (I hope) drunken post I make.

...
:: Anonymous 1:19 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?