:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, November 02, 2002 ::

Interesting Message I woke up today at the wonderful hour of 10:30, and I went over to my computer. I opened it up and found I had an IM from a fellow student from my school, who is studying in Jordan right now. She asked me if I was still planning on participating in the program, because she had to warn me. About what I don't know, but I will soon find out.

UPDATE: Well it appears that the warning was that the academic program was not at all like what this company advertizes. Too bad this is practically the only study abroad program to Amman.

...
:: Anonymous 11:27 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?