:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 ::

It Sucks To Be Me So it's pity party for Preppy again. So now I know you're thinking what else can this girl be complaining about, well I'll tell you. I went out to my car tonight to drive to another town that actually has businesses that are geared towards college students to get a cup of coffee and chill with First. Well we get there and I go to unlock my door, when I looked down I knew something was wrong. There hadn't been any chipped paint around my lock when I locked it Saturday night. Well I tried the latch before I attempted to unlock it and sure enough the door opened. Now I may go to "elitist school in rural New England", but we're still not as rural as some people would like to think. Compared to home this is pretty damn cityfied (is that a word?). My glove compartment was open and the contents were strewn everywhere. Thankfully I had taken the face plate off my stereo, the only thing worth anything in the damn car. I drove straight over to the campus police to report it, as if they can do anything now. Apparently I am the ninth report of "auto break-in" ( I don't know the real term so I'm making stuff up) in the past two weeks. I'm the 20th in the semester... the 20th in two and a half months. That means that there has been more than one break in every week since we've been back at school. This is completely unacceptable. I know I'm lucky that nothing was taken, but the fact remains someone unlawfully broke and entered into my property, went through my things. I feel violated and somewhat unsafe in an environment that for the past two years I've never feared for my safety before. I think the shock of it all is wearing off, so I'm going to go cry now and finish drinking the near to a liter bottle of 151 and coke that I made for myself (wooohooo).

...
:: Anonymous 11:24 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?