:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, November 21, 2002 ::

Ladies in Lingerie I guess the Victoria's Secret fashion show went well. I had class until 10:15 last night, so I didn't get to see it. I plan on watching it online sometime in the next few days. No doubt the PETA activists drove up the ratings, the coverage only reminded people of the date and time. Oh yeah, and the photos gave a glimpse of the show to entice potential viewers. Once again PETA, I just want to congratulate you.

UPDATE: As soon as I posted, I refreshed Drudge and found that I'm wrong. Unexpected. Between the protest coverage, and the constant reminder that last year's show sparked an investigation by the FCC, I would have expected more. How sad. I guess most of the country prefers Frederick's.

...
:: Bitter 11:54 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?