:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 ::

Meteor Showers I just got back from watching the meteor showers. I have to say, I became a little nastalgic. During the summers when I was a little girl, I can remember the nights when my friends and I would lay on the beach of lake Huron watching the meteors pass overhead with the sounds of the waves rolling onto the shore. Then I realized it was 30 degrees ouside and my ass was stuck to the ice below me. Not quite the beach, but it was beautiful none the less. Besides, I made enough wishes to get me through exams, remove Gale Norton from her beloved cabnet position, combat world hunger, and save ANWR. Not a bad night overall. Seeing as how it is 6am and I still haven't gone to sleep, I should probably hit the sack soon. Yippie! Bio presentation in the morning...more bitching tomorrow, I promise ;)

...
:: Anonymous 6:12 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?