:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 ::

More Personal Ranting I swear this is going to be the last time I use this as an outlet to rant about my personal life. I just really need to get something off my mind so I can actually get this damn book read so I have a chance of passing a test I have to take tomorrow. So I believe I have posted about a man that I have been trying to figure out for a while now. Well I've had it, I don't have the time or energy to be thinking about anything that might, could or I wanted to be. As my wonderful best friend Classy pointed out to me, he's not worth it. However, this doesn't lessen the hurt that I feel, because I genuinely felt that there was something there. I'm sure I'll cry about this enough tonight, but that's good, because I'll get it out and hopefully be able to move on. I need to move on, I have a difficult enough time of year coming up for me as it is. I will soon be "celebrating" the year anniversary of when I was told I was no longer my father's daughter. To the date that will be next Thursday, November 21st. It's hard to believe that it was a year ago. At times it seems like it was so much longer than that. Well at least this year I will be at home during Thanksgiving and not here in rural New England. I really need some time away from everything and everyone. Unfortunately, it doesn't look like that is going to be possible until March of this coming year. My cousin told me she feels I could use some time to myself for some serious self-reflection. I think she's right. I need to realize what I want out of life, and how I intend to get it, and know I can do it on my own. That's why I'm thinking of going to somewhere I can backpack for a few days over spring break this year. It seems to me to be a much more productive use of the time I will have off, than what was originally my plan (no offense to my fellow bitches my original plans were with, this is cheaper and I need some alone time). So with all this I am off to read all night long and kick some ass on that damn test tomorrow afternoon.

...
:: Anonymous 11:43 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?