:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 10, 2002 ::

My Weekend So I feel like I really haven't done too much with my weekend. Friday after my lab, I went to the gym and then I cleaned my room and all that fun stuff, and then proceeded to attempt to get drunk (didn't work.... I can only stomach so much 151 at once). Then yesterday I had to work most of the day, the upside is I did get some reading done for class during my lunch break. I also remembered why I love working for Victoria's Secret, free bras. That's right in addition to the wonderful discount I get, I also get a free bra or panty or something of the sort whenever we have a new launch. It's fabulous. This time I got one of the new Very Sexy bras that are out tomorrow. I have to say it is a very comfortable bra, and it's pretty damn sexy too. And the fact that I get a $36 bra for nothing is pretty damn cool. But now I need to finish a book I need to have read so I can take a mid-term and type up my final paper topic for another class and all that fun stuff.... although I really don't need to worry about any of it until Tuesday. I think I may go read some more of Eugene Onegin, there's just something about Russian lit.

...
:: Anonymous 1:10 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?