:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, November 25, 2002 ::

No! Really? Obviously the Blogosphere has been fact checking Michael Moore's fat ass. These are some of the most interesting inaccuracies I've seen. I haven't seen the movie, nor do I intend to. It's not that I'm opposed to seeing something with which I'm not likely to agree. It's that I don't want to give my money to a guy that likes to pretend his mistakes didn't happen and will manufacture lies to make a point. The bank example in the first link really pisses me off. I just don't want to think about it anymore. Maybe I'll open this issue again later today or tomorrow. Sleep is good. I'm running on about 3 hours of it right now.

...
:: Bitter 10:52 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?