:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, November 13, 2002 ::

Oh so much to blog about. I'll get the trivial stuff out of the way. This way it moves down on the page, and I might actually get someting interesting at the top so people will want to visit us. First Bitch is sick. Preppy Bitch is on her way to getting sick. Now Bitter Bitch is on her way to getting sick. (See, I'm was posting in third person, that's not a good sign at all!) If I'm lucky, I'll get over it before it starts. But headaches and a soar throat aren't good signs. Granted, had I gone to bed at a reasonable hour the night before last, eaten breakfast or lunch today, or even not started off the week hung over, things might be better. Maybe tonight I'll get some soup or something.

The second thing to do is my mindless post of the day. (I know you are thinking, "Wait, there's only one?") Thanks to Rodger Schultz, I found another nifty quiz. It's really nifty. I only indulge in these once in a while, but this one really got my attention.

Which Firearm are you?
brought to you byStan Ryker


...
:: Bitter 4:03 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?