:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 ::

Ok, So Weird In my further attempt to keep my mind off my grandmother's surgery today, I checked out the link in Bitter's post, and the first thing I notice is a reporter I remember from middle school. See in my middle and high school we watched a news program called ChannelOne every morning. The anchors were usually college students or fresh out of college or grad school. Well, I've been thinking and a lot of the anchors from my time of watching ChannelOne have moved on to bigger and better things. Lisa Ling is on The View, Serena Altschul is a correspondent for MTVNews and does some reporting for CNN, as do Anderson Cooper (the guy everyone always thought was dead, because he got sent to all the hot spots) and Kris Osborn (who is really hot and went to Kenyon) . I just think it's so weird that now that I'm grown up and watch real news, some of the same people are giving me the news. It's also weird because I'm the only person I know who actually had to watch ChannelOne in school, well that is except for people I went to high school with, and so I'm the only one with this weird recognition thing going on.

...
:: Anonymous 3:25 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?