:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, November 22, 2002 ::

Our Northern Neighbor So first our poor little Baby has a bad experience in Canada (damn Qubecquois and their snotty French only law). Now I see this and I had to laugh. Now being in politics, you have to be aware that anything you say at any time can find its way into the press. The official now says she doesn't remember calling Bush a moron. But she did say this:
"If I made comments in the context of what I understood to be a private conversation, I regret that ... I accept full responsibility for them and I sincerely apologize," DuCros said in a written statement read before Canada's Parliament.

On another note, posting will probably be getting light as we head into the final stretch of the semester. Only 12 days of classes left ladies!!!

...
:: Anonymous 3:54 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?