:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 03, 2002 ::

Party Time I think that other bitches may end up blogging about their weekend adventures as well, but until then, this will have to take care of all those male fantasies of coeds going crazy. So last night there was a party at one of the institutions that the bitches attend. (For the record, we don't all attend the same college, we're just close to one another.) It is one that is known across the national, in years past people have flown in from around the country to attend. Well, let me rephrase that, men fly in from around the country. With a name like Immorality, who could posssibly pass it up? So we went. And we were dressed for the occasion. Classy Bitch looked stunning in her red mesh top with the short black skirt. Preppy and First were twins in this lacy outfit. I chose to go with something a little less revealing, and wore this.

Now that I think I just made every guy's dream come true, I now have to plan a party of my own. I was invited to to shooting with some boys (no, not shooting at boys) then they want to come back up here to party. Interesting how it's my senior year that all of this starts happening. Now that I'm doing this a lot more, I feel like I should study more to compensate. Interesting that I go through 3 years of hardly touching my books, and now I actually want to study more because I'm partying more often. Now on to a more relevant post...

...
:: Bitter 5:40 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?