:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 10, 2002 ::

Procrastination is Wonderful I'm taking a break from my reading. Only 150 pages to go so I can take the mid-term tomorrow afternoon. So as I was sitting here reading about the 6 days war, I had my stereo on (although it would be unusual for me to be in my room without it on). I've been listening to some of my favorite songs and I thought to myself, "If there was a list for the sexiest songs, which ones would be on that list?" So I decided I'd make a short list of the what I consider to be the top 20 sexiest songs.

Top 20 Sexiest Songs
(In no particular order)

1. Closer – Nine Inch Nails
2. When You Really Love a Woman – Bryan Adams
3. Love Is – Stevie Nicks
4. Your Body Is a Wonderland – John Mayer
5. Strong Enough – Sheryl Crow
6. We Do What We Can – Sheryl Crow
7. Underneath Your Clothes – Shakira
8. Crash Into Me – Dave Matthews Band
9. Like a Prayer – Madonna
10. With or Without You – U2
11. The Joker – The Steve Miller Band
12. Sugar – Tonic
13. Deep Enough – Live
14. Dolphin’s Cry – Live
15. Dance With You – Live
16. Overcome – Live
17. Sexual Healing – Ben Harper
18. Forever – Ben Harper
19. Turn My Head – Live
20. Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton

Some are romantic in the lyrics, or there is a certain quality to the voice and style that gives it a sexy feel. Others are quite sexual in the lyrics. I would have to say my very favorite song at the moment that is on the list is Deep Enough by Live. There's a part of it that gets me every time: Your skirt began to rise, And so did I. If anyone has any suggestions as to other songs that they feel should be on the list or any that shouldn't e-mail me.

...
:: Anonymous 10:25 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?