:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 24, 2002 ::

Thank You, Again! I can't even begin to name the random bits of useful information I learn from How Appealing. Hell, I even recommended the site to one of my professors for her class. Anyway, I had no idea that possession of six or more sex toys in Texas was "intent to promote." Oh the evil thoughts going through my head. I almost feel that with all of these Southern states trying to get rid of sex toys that I should use my time here in New England to corrupt as much as possible. For example, Preppy, First, and Baby have never been to an adult store. I plan on taking them to one before they leave for the semester break.

I remember growing up I always wanted to go to the local chain of adult stores in Oklahoma and Texas because they were called Christie's Toy Box. That was back in more innocent times when I assumed Toy Box was for kids. See why I'm so screwed up?

...
:: Bitter 12:58 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?