:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, November 03, 2002 ::

Updating Links and Appealing Links It will be interesting to see what happens with the Supreme Court and the race based admissions programs at state schools. I know it's a sticky topic, and maybe sometime I'll take the time to write about my views on it. For now I'll just be content to say that I'm curious to see the result.

And sometime this week I'll update the list at the left.

...
:: Bitter 5:58 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?