:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, November 26, 2002 ::

We Always Do That First, you know we always riot. The Buckeyes win, we riot. The Buckeyes lose, we riot. There's not much else to do in Columbus. I was actually expecting to hear about the riots when I went home. It's never quite the football season without one riot down at OSU.

Getting away from that, I can totally relate about looking forward to going back to the mid-west for a few days. I'll get to see my baby Faith (who by the way is a dog), my family, my grandmother (who is now in a nursing home recuperating), and some friends from high school as well. It's really weird to think that I am going to be an auntie about a week or so from now. It's exciting and sort of sad at the same time. I really wish I could be at the hospital when my neice decides to make her debut. Who knows, maybe she'll be really nice to her auntie and make an early appearance. This weekend was spent making some choices. I made some rather major decisions for my future. I've actually decided to stay all year next year. As tempting as graduating a semester early is, I have too many things holding me here. There are still some things that I need to resolve before I can make some other decisions, but I've decided to leave that until after the break. My plan is to leave my worries here, take my work with me, and try to relax this weekend. At least I'll have the long drive (even longer than First has to put up with) to get some of my reading done.

...
:: Anonymous 12:42 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?