:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, November 15, 2002 ::

What paper? I don't have any stinkin' paper! Oh wait, yes I do. Well that sucks for me now doesn't it? I'm the kind of student that professors have to hate. I have it in me to do quite well, but I put my energy in other areas of my life so that class doesn't always take the priority it should. I know my advisors want to kick my butt half of the time.

Anyway, point of this post...well there is no point. Except I am listening to show tunes. Yes, that's right show tunes. I temporarily put my country playlist on hold and turned on the Broadway songs. Maybe I'm just in a happy mood (even if not as happy as First B. now that she heard her boyfriend's cute voicemail message), but I wanted to post these lyrics. They are from "Seasons of Love" from Rent.
five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
five hundred twenty five thousand moments so dear
five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
how do you measure? measure a year
in daylights, in sunsets,
in midnights, in cups of coffee,
in inches, in miles, in laughter, in strife
in five hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes
how do you measure a year in a life?
Awww....now doesn't everyone feel better? The world is a happier place now. Or it's not. And I still have one more book to read and 8 more pages to write. Oh yeah, and I want some answers to my question!

...
:: Bitter 12:11 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?