:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, December 16, 2002 ::

Call Me! How cool is this?
...we'll be taking over the rest of the world next Thursday, right after tea, unless it's raining. After that, we'll figure out what to do with the damn thing. I suspect that one of the first things we'll do is to make the use of Political Correctness a Hate Crimeâ„¢, punishable only by death.
I'll be finishing up my last final on Thursday and then heading out to the range. If you need any help, call me. I'll be armed! (Yeah, ignore the fact that I usually shoot with a .22 that can't do any serious damage.)

...
:: Bitter 11:14 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?