:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, December 15, 2002 ::

Chew On This My car has automatic windows. My driver's side window motor thingy that makes it go up and down is wearing out. So here are the questions I pose to you all: A) Is it a pain in the ass to fix? B) Is it a pain to the wallet? C) In other words, will I be asking for car repairs for my birthday? (As you can see by this question, I'm not the best person for technical questions, but hey, play up the cute chick thing and it all works out.)

...
:: Bitter 4:25 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?