:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, December 21, 2002 ::

Christmas Shopping So it's my second day at home and I haven't started to go too crazy yet. It's sort of weird coming back home. So much has changed here at home, there's a lot more growth in the area, and so much that is familiar is gone. Last night I was getting acquainted with my neice. She is so gorgeous and such a good little girl. It is going to be a joy watching her grow. Today was spent shopping. Not the best idea for me, by 4:30 my ankle was starting to throb, but I have to say it was worth it because I had a nice peice of red meat (the first in months). I also picked out almost all of my gifts my mother is giving me this year. There's just something about knowing what's going to be sitting under the tree on Christmas morning. Since I got home today I've been pampering my ankle and watching a lot of MTV or reading a novel I picked up just before I left for break. I'm reading American Gods, it's pretty good so far. Well, that's all I really have to say right now... just trying to relax and recover from finals, and since I'm at home I get to deal with the fun of the standard dial-up speed (I have to say my connection is something I really miss when I'm away from school). Oh and we're decorating our tree tonight... we bought the tree today.

...
:: Anonymous 7:24 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?