:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, December 25, 2002 ::

Die Hotmail. Why can't I check my various Hotmail accounts? All I want to annoy some people with my emails. My family took the little rugrat out to look at Christmas lights, so I'm here alone. Someone keep me company.

UPDATE: Well, for some reason, I still can't check the Hotmail accounts. At least one person has left a comment saying they can check their accounts, and I just had a friend check it on the phone. (Oh yeah Bitches, now JelloBoi knows our secrets. He's trustworthy because, well, I say so. And you all love Josh, too. :)

...
:: Bitter 8:42 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?