:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, December 29, 2002 ::

Family History can be so very cool. Today I unpacked a box my grandmother shipped to me that included my dad's old Navy uniforms. The uniforms, along with some architectural drawings and models, and his college degrees are some of my favorite things to have found over the last year. I can't believe that none of my siblings want this stuff, but I certainly don't mind taking it. I happen to think it's kind of cool to keep this stuff around for a while. I don't even know what my dad did or how long he served in the Navy. There's so much to be learned from people before they go. I think the project that Rachel Lucas is starting to learn more from World War II veterans is pretty damn cool. Yeah, I'm going to stop the random ramblings now. I just wanted to share how happy I was that this stuff is now out of the hands of the Postal Service, and now hanging in my closet.

...
:: Bitter 4:27 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?