:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, December 15, 2002 ::

F*ck Men So what is the last thing I need to be thinking about when I'm supposed to writing a paper that I wanted to get done tonight (it now looks as though I will not be getting any sleep tonight and very well repeating my two or three day run without any sleep at the end of last semester), men, that's what. Well, more acurately it's one man..... damn stupid Heineken boy. The fact that I dreamt about him twice in the past two days, not to mention the many times I've dreamt about him over the past month or so. I hate my stupid sub-concious. Why can't it just let me get through finals without having to bring up that issue? There are times I really wish I had gone co-ed for undergrad... I would be reminded daily what assholes men can be, and wouldn't be prone to this counter-productive..... I don't know what the hell to call it. Well back to writing about Islamism. Is it bad that a religion paper looks a hell of a lot like a poli sci paper?

NOTE: I would just like to point out that I was directing my anger towards one of the sex, not the entire sex, sorry if the title threw you off. Also I didn't say all men are assholes all the time, I said that they can be assholes. I know a great many kind, caring men. I'm more pissed off that I can't stop thinking about him and part of it is that I am at a single sex institution where I hardly ever see members of the opposite sex, therefore it makes it more difficult. And having everyone tell you every day to stop thinking about him just like that doesn't help either. I know friends mean well, but sometimes being a friend means you have to keep your damn mouth shut because what you say may cause your friend more grief, because she doesn't work the way that you do. I didn't mean for this to be representative of the entire group nor is it, and I don't hate men. They are just the most frustrating thing I have ever come across in my entire life.

...
:: Anonymous 2:14 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?