:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, December 23, 2002 ::

First, The Rants Regarding The Drive In order for this post to disappear more quickly, I’m posting it first. Please believe that I’m not really an angry bitch. I swear. BUT, some people can drive me absolutely insane! Stupid drivers are the first in that category, especially because when I drive beyond work or the grocery store, I’m usually driving at least a couple of hours, or in the case of yesterday, 11 hours and 42 minutes. Stupid drivers are the cause of all of my delays. The weather was wonderful and clear, the roads were perfect. Why the hell did people come to complete stops for the hell of it? Why did people insist on remaining in the left lane even when they were not passing anyone at all? Well, here’s my observation:

Bad Driver License Plates: New Jersey, New York, Canada, Connecticut, Massachusetts
Not Bad Driver License Plates (or at least only randomly bad, not consistently so): Virginia, DC (shocking, I know), Pennsylvania, Vermont, New Hampshire, Nebraska, Iowa, South Carolina, Louisiana, California (again, what?)

Not surprisingly, the states I most hate to drive through are New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut (in that order).

Oh yeah, and just what made this drive the worst ever? The 40 mile stretch I was stuck on had only one radio signal. Girls high school basketball. I left my cd player in my dorm room. Wanted. To. Die.

UPDATE: I understand.

...
:: Bitter 11:14 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?