:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 ::

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FIRST BITCH! We love you hon! Happy 21st dear!

Tonight, being the oldest (and wisest?) Bitch, I took First to the liquor store. She got some kind of drink that's wine with caffeine for her evening of writing final papers. She also got a free nip. I got distracted by the cute little things and ended up picking 3 myself. Three tiny little margaritas for me tonight! But, this evening is about First Bitch. She rocks, and I hope that the last few hours of her 21st are a little bit better. Once we get back to campus, Spooky and I promise to take you out to one of the bars around here. (Up for an Irish pub that plays reggae music?)

...
:: Bitter 7:11 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?