:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, December 20, 2002 ::

He's Stepping Down I was sitting on the plane this morning and as we were taxi-ing to the terminal at Port Columbus, I happened to look at the "airphone" in the seat in front of me. What to my eyes should appear but the headline that Lott is giving up the Majority leader position. He's not giving up his seat (nor do I think he should), but I really think that maybe he should have done this at the beginning and maybe avoided the entire scandal.

...
:: Anonymous 3:09 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?