:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 ::

High Strung Why am I so high strung and not doing my work? I do not know. Right now I'm on my second mug of coffee heading towards my third (and we're not talking standard size mug, it's one of those cappacino mugs). I finally got my little fake Christmas tree out. It just doesn't seem like the holiday season without a tree. My mother sent mine to me my first year at school and this is the third year I've had it up. I'm sure it's a fire safety violation or something, but so are the candles I light just about every day, so who really gives a shit. I should so be working on my paper right now, but I don't care. It's not like I'm going to go to bed tonight anyways, so I have plenty of time to work on the paper. Actually, I just had a brain storm so I think I may go to work trying to find the information I need and probably start on my fourth cup of coffee.

Oh just a quick note, I want to wish my brother a Happy Birthday.

...
:: Anonymous 3:09 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?