:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, December 30, 2002 ::

How un-PC Can We Be? I tend to be far more polite than to say what really goes through my screwed up little mind. Now, I know that I didn't wake up early enough to actually post this story on the jerk that shot the Americans assisting at a hospital in Yemen as a news item, or to add any valuable commentary. But, I just want to say that when I continually read sh*t like this, it reminds me of something one of my friends actually had the nerve to say last year. She's an alum, two years out, and when she came back to campus one weekend, she found a sheet hanging in front of the campus center that said something about loving our enemies in the Middle East, not bombing them. Anyway, she turned to me and said, "Isn't the school short on student parking? When I see posters like that, I think 'Commuter Lot.'"

...
:: Bitter 12:31 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?