:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, December 19, 2002 ::

I'm Coming Home I finished my finals (although I feel I did rather poorly on this last one... can I blame it on the ankle thing?). Feeling rather elated and having run on so little sleep all week, I'm sort of used to it, so I've decided not to sleep until I am on the plane. I want to wish all my Bitches a wonderful Christmas, and a Happy New Year (those that I won't be seeing that night that is). With that I need to make sure I packed everything, and get my air cast back on.

...
:: Anonymous 11:56 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?