:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, December 16, 2002 ::

I've been trying to post this since 8:30 last night. Finally, Blogger is working for me. I had lots of other entertaining and enlightening posts last night, but Blogger was being a pain in the ass. Now I have exactly 7 hours to write 7 pages for which I've done minimal research. The hard part will be doing the research to back up my arguments, but even that shouldn't be too bad if I just STAY AWAY from blogging. Yeah, this should be fun.

Bart! Turn down that original cast recording! -Homer

We can take 10 years off your face and put them in your boobs. -Spa Tourguide

It's an excuse to drink on Tuesday! - Homer
It is Tuesday and you've already had 6 beers! -Marge

...
:: Bitter 6:58 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?