:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, December 19, 2002 ::

Last Day So in 24 hours, I will be 10 minutes away from my plane leaving New England. I can't wait to get back to sweet home Ohio. But unfortunately I still have a full day left here at school, and guess what my day is looking like. First off, I get to take a geology exam this morning... I should do well enough on it. It's only 25% of the final grade, so as long as I get like a C I should be good in that class. Then I get to go to the Health Center. It will be my second visit ever to the Health Center, and coming just a day short of three months after I went in for my appendix. I think I sprained my ankle last night, because my left foot is being a bitch to walk on. So after the Health Center, I will hopefully get to study just a bit more, and then I am due at work, and immediately after work I'll be taking an exam on the politics of the Middle East. Believe me I can't wait to get this day overwith....

...
:: Anonymous 5:58 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?