:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, December 20, 2002 ::

Late Night With The Bitches Why are the four of us that are left on our respective campuses still awake at this hour? Spooky and I are off to take an exam at 8:30 AM, Preppy is catching a plane in a couple of hours, and First is still busy writing papers. However, we'd like to give you all a glimpse inside the heads of the bitches before we tackle the last day of the semester. What follows is a partial, completely out-of-context script of the study session Spooky and I just ended:

"I will give in to the patriarchy if it means sex, baby!" -Bitter"Your penis is polluting my planet!" -Spooky
"Art! Such as sculptures and semi-automatic pistols." -Bitter"There's one more thing the native populations achieved...much like orgasm." -Bitter
"They have fricking livers of iron, let me tell you!" -Spooky on Australians"Maybe we should put out a wanted ad for any single male bloggers who might want to come up and entertain us..." -Spooky & Bitter
"I'm a propane tank!" -Spooky"We're not the Good Plains, we're the Great Plains you f*cking bitch!" -Bitter
"Oh, oh, these letters are so sexy!" -Spooky

"It's like, I polish my Polish." -Bitter
"No, you polish the Danish." -Preppy

"These people broke the laws, that's why they're here!" -Spooky"Oh my god! She's dead! My mom is gonna be so mad at me!" -Spooky
"It's the end of the world! Let's run!" -Bitter"Until we rid the world of penises, we will never be happy." -Bitter
"What does our culturally diverse middle class do...other than marijuana?" -Spooky"That's a vicious tongue you've got there." -Spooky
"What! We're a private school! I can do all the crack I want!" -Bitter"My cat things we're on crack. Here kitty, kitty, kitty..." -Spooky
Root Cause of Environmental Degredation: "The pod people took over." -Bitter"If this is an institution of higher learning, does that mean we are institutionalized?" -Bitter


What class is this you ask? Geography 101.

...
:: Bitter 3:15 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?