:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 ::

Master Debaters Please ignore my sick little reference there. I've lost all sense of shame. Anyway, so I saw this story on CNN again about the UPenn students attacking the Princeton debater. How insane. I haven't been involved with the debate team since my first year, so I can't remember any reputations the teams had. I have to admit that I'd be a little cautious about going to tournaments if I were still involved with the team now. Granted, I never had to sleep out in the lounges, we found housing with some alums we knew from other area colleges. I remember one chick was named Boots. I swear, I wasn't just drunk. She put me in a cab with 3 other drunk chicks and gave the driver directions to her place. We were so lost. I vaguely remember standing on a New York sidewalk screaming for Boots at 2 AM. That probably wasn't the smartest thing to do, but we survived. Anyway, I will be curious to see if APDA does anything in response to this. Maybe I'll give my friend that is one of the tournament coordinators here a call to see if they've had any requests to up safety for the teams requiring housing.

...
:: Bitter 1:42 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?