:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 ::

Merry Christmas! I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas. I will possibly heading back up to Northern Ohio tomorrow to see my grandmother, who is once again in the hospital. That's where I spent my morning today. I'm just glad I got to see her, because sometimes it seems as if she won't be with us much longer. I haven't posted nearly as much as I had thought I would with all this free time, but many things have come up here at home to hamper that (I'll explain all to my fellow bitches when we all return to rural New England). So again, Merry Christmas and if I don't post again before I return to school, Happy New Year!

...
:: Anonymous 4:25 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?