:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Monday, December 16, 2002 ::

Migraines Suck I just have to say that when a person needs to read 8 chapters of a text book for an exam given tomorrow evening, and then you get a migraine... it's not fun.... I just want to curl up into a ball and forget that I have any work to do. But I can't so I guess I'll be loading myself up on coffee and smoking the night away... great stuff.

...
:: Anonymous 9:03 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?