:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Sunday, December 29, 2002 ::

NOOO!!! Don't you hate it when you write a f*cking long, somewhat witty post and Blogger eats it? Don't you hate that you always highlight and copy the whole thing just in case this happens, except this one time?

Okay, I calmed down and now I'm going to rewrite it. I'm heading into the other room to do it on my laptop, so it may not be posted for a while. Mainly because my laptop likes to eat disks. Damn computers.

...
:: Bitter 9:37 PM [+] ::
...
Comments:
It seems remarkable phrase to me is
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?