:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, December 06, 2002 ::

Not A Good Idea It's really not a good idea to try to put on make-up after drinking a bottle of wine. But in any case, I managed to do a good job and am now going out to go to a lapdance party, and then a hip hop dance party. But I have reason to celebrate... Gwenyth McKenzie was welcomed into this world at 6:00ish this evening. I am now an auntie!!

UPDATE: I talked to my momma this morning, and I found out I have a big little niece. Gwenyth came out at 8 lbs. 15 oz. and 21 inches long. Considering my sister-in-law is not that big of a woman., I'm feeling sorry for her right now... good thing she got that epideral.

...
:: Anonymous 10:02 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?