:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, December 13, 2002 ::

One Week!!! So one week from right now, I will be sitting in an airport in Cincinnati waiting for my connecting flight to Columbus. In fact in the time that it will take for me to wait for my connecting flight and for it to get into Columbus, I could get home in the same amount of time if someone would meet me in Cincinnati and drive me home from there.

Also, my neice Gwenneth is one week old today.

...
:: Anonymous 10:29 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?