:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, December 24, 2002 ::

Posting Light Posting will be light today because I'm on the road again.

*music cue*
On the road again
Just can't wait to get on the road again
The life I love is makin' music with my friends
And I can't wait to get on the road again
On the road again
Goin' places that I've never been
Seein' things that I may never see again,
And I can't wait to get on the road again.
*end music*

On my way to Nashville...

...
:: Bitter 8:44 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?