:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, December 19, 2002 ::

Preppy On Crutches That's right, I'm on crutches now. I went to the "fabulous" health center, and first they give me crutches and asked if I'd been walking on my ankle after seeing how swollen it was. I was about ready to say "You know what I flew over here... of course I've been walking on it, how do you think I got over here?" Then I was seen by a doctor and she proceeded to tell me that yes my ankle was sprained, but it was at an "if-y" point. There's the possibility that my ankle could be broken, but seeing as the "fabulous" health center decided to close the X-ray lab yesterday, they couldn't take any x-rays of my foot to see if my ankle was broken. So I was given this sage advice: "If it doesn't get any better, go have x-rays taken when you get home." Gee, ya' think? At least I wasn't asked if I was pregnant like 5 million times (as if that would be possible). So I get to have the fun experience of navigating through three airports on crutches tomorrow morning.

...
:: Anonymous 6:29 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?