:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Friday, December 20, 2002 ::

Remember The Good Ole Days? I have no doubt that many of you remember the *EVIL* blue books from college exams. Those of you that have never experienced a blue book, or don't remember, be happy. Be very, very happy. I hate the damn things. They never fold properly, and it's just a strange little book. Anyway, last night at the range I had an idea. Wouldn't a blue book make a wonderful target? I think so. Guess what I snuck out of the exam this morning? Three extra blue books. :)

...
:: Bitter 1:17 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?