:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 ::

Snow It's snowing outside. This makes me not want to walk back to my dorm. Oh wait, that's right, I can't. See I have a bed that is warm waiting for me there. Pillows even. I just have no desire to do my work right now. Fortunately, I know I have to. Fortunately, I have snow. Snow will keep me here. Until I came upstairs to use this computer, I was down in the basement of the library that most people hate. Not a soul was down there with me after Spooky left me. It was nice until the lights started going out. So maybe I'll have something intelligent to say after I do more of my research on this damn gun presentation and paper.

...
:: Bitter 1:38 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?