:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, December 07, 2002 ::

So Cute Found via PejmanPundit, this article reminded me of my cute little puppy. I never claimed he was smart. I always knew he was using us. He used to start out the evening sleeping in my bed, then at 1:30 or so, he'd run out of my room frantically and hop into my mom's bed. When I was gone, Bitchy Mom said he used to go in my room to look for me, even during the night. Some people might think it was annoying. But when he looks like this, can anyone really resist?

Now I just have to resist taking these blogging breaks.

...
:: Bitter 11:56 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?