:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Wednesday, December 18, 2002 ::

This, then Bed I would call this chart my reason to get up this morning. But, today it doesn't have that status. Today I'm linking it as I get ready for bed. I admit to napping for a little while last night, but not nearly as long as I would have liked. But now I'm actually going to bed. That's right, an entire 2.5 hours of sleep before finishing up one more paper. Maybe the thoughts of guns will make me have good dreams during my rest.

...
:: Bitter 10:09 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?