:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, December 21, 2002 ::

Wrapping Up Here Well First is now on her way back to Michigan, Spooky is asleep and I'm about to hit the sack myself. Bitchy Mom's gonna love that I'm bringing home a huge laundry bag full of dirty clothes. To make it up to her, I'm also taking back the bottle of Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur. Tomorrow will probably be very quiet because of travel, unless Preppy or Spooky steps up to the plate. Baby won't be back for about another 5 weeks. I miss the girl already. Anyway, I did want to share this one with you all. A post to one of the college newsgroups:
a few weeks ago, i saw a girl in *dorm on campus* wearing a really awesome t-shirt that said "_____ patriarchy." i can't remember what the exact phrase was "dismantle patriarchy," maybe? anyway, if it's you or you know her, could you ask where she got it? it's been on my mind ever since and i'm dying to have one.
I think she should go read our quotes from last night. Oh yeah, and I'll probably compose a little translation guide to that while I'm home.

Speaking of home, composing posts, and all that fun stuff, here's something I'd like to run by you all. I don't know if such a thing exists, but if it does then I'm sure the blogosphere knows. I have a laptop with a battery that doesn't like to stay alive for very long. I will be ordering a new one when I get home, but until I do, I have to keep it plugged in. Since I'll be driving with Bitchy Mom to Nashville either Monday or Wednesday, I'd like to have something to do for the drive. Is there some sort of charger that one could use in a car? Like a cell phone charger, only for a laptop? I've never even looked for such a device. This way I can create the translation guide, make a few other changes for the site, and have it all ready to post for you lovely people by the time I arrive at my brother's place. Suggestions? Ideas?

...
:: Bitter 12:19 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?