:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, January 14, 2003 ::

Absence, Canada, and KMart I know I haven't been posting as much the last two days, and I apologize. I've had a pretty welcome set of distractions that includes one kickass class. I just went to another class where I have to represent Canada in debates on global issues that include human rights, multinational corporations, and mass media concerns. I think I'm just going to crack jokes about Canada, call Bush an idiot, and then hide behind the U.S. when things get tough. The Canada jokes are required because everyone has to make fun of it here. (That's what an ex from Wisconsin told me anyway.)

Now, KMart, get your act together. All the news stories about your problems keep stating the problem that you don't seem to get over and over.
Kmart filed for Chapter 11 protection from its creditors a year ago after failing to compete with Wal-Mart's low prices and Target's hipper merchandise.
Very simple, in a capitalist society one must offer either products that people want or products at such low prices that people don't even care if they want them, they just buy them because they are a good deal. Get with the program. Besides, you pissed off a hell of a lot of people with your decision to hire Rosie and then remove ammo from your shelves. I'm not saying the gun owners caused your problem, but they sure as hell didn't help solve it.

...
:: Bitter 11:00 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?