:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Saturday, January 25, 2003 ::

Bitchy Mom Will Be Proud I just have to share what another blogger wrote.
Yeah, they're young (and bitchy), but damn if they can't stir things up. Bitter Bitch may very well grow up to be Mrs. Antichrist.
I love it! It makes me proud to be a part of the blogosphere when I see a quote like this. And, in case you haven't noticed, we've updated the blogroll a bit. We're really bad about thinking that we should add a blog and then forgetting about it. Anyway, so I apologize for those that have been left off in the past, and we welcome those that we've just recently discovered like this one. I'm amused.

...
:: Bitter 3:26 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?