:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Thursday, January 30, 2003 ::

Blogging On Site At The Conservative Political Action Conference I have nothing to add because I haven't been able to catch any of the speakers so far. I even missed the panel I wanted to see called "2002 & Beyond: Are Liberals an Endangered Species?" I was too busy talking to people because I'm here to work. If you are here, you should come see us. It won't take long to put two and two together once you pass through the exhibit hall. Anyway, I can report some stuff about the VP's speech earlier. Some of the Bitches got in to see it (Preppy, Spooky, and Baby), so they can actually report on content. Apparently there were shooters on the tops of every hotel in this area watching this hotel. Not even the people running the booths near the speaking area were allowed over there while they were doing security. Anyway, it was packed. They shut down entry into the hall more than half an hour before he even started. There was literally no room left.

Did I mention there are some cute guys here? Yeah. I think Baby is in heaven. I even met up with one guy that I met last year. He's just a genuinely nice guy that has earned my respect because he actually seems sincere about his views. He doesn't seem like he's as into the political games. That's the one thing I can't stand about most people at this conference. My feet hurt.

...
:: Bitter 1:51 PM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?