:: The Bitch Girls ::

Where the Personal becomes the Political at our whim...
:: Welcome to The Bitch Girls :: bloghome | bitter at thebitchgirls.us ::
[::..update..::]
:: We've moved! Come visit us at our new home. However, for those days that Dreamhost pisses us off, this is our backup site.


[::..archive..::]

:: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 ::

Classes In Two Days!! It's hard to believe most of us will be starting classes in two days (some of us have already started). I can't believe that I am nearly three-quarters of the way through college. I'm feeling a bit of pressure from so many things at the moment. I need to decide if I want to go to grad school or find a job, if grad school, which one, if a job, who would want me. I have still have 16 credits from Kenyon to get transfered to "elitist women's college in rural New England", and to do that I need to meet with the heads of two departments here, one of which is a huge bitch (and not the good kind). A little more pressing is the fact that I didn't get a class I need this semester, because the department failed to let it be known that you also needed to sign up for the course through the department as well as pre-register with the registrar. Imagine my surprise, but the professor has been e-mailed and we shall see where that goes. I am scouring the course offerings to see what I could replace it with just in case. Fun stuff.

UPDATE: Got an e-mail back from the professor. He didn't say yes or no, but it's not looking good. So I e-mailed him back, and also contacted the professor of a course the first professor recomended, the only problem is the course I'm trying to get into is only offered every other year and it's one of my 300-levels in my major and the other course is only a 200-level. Grrrr.

...
:: Anonymous 12:03 AM [+] ::
...
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?